WHAT DOES GREAT AMERICAN BANK DO WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Financial companies choose how they share your personal information. Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share, and protect your personal information. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.
The types of personal information we collect and share depend on the product or service you have with us. This information can include:
- Social Security number and income
- account balances and payment history
- credit history and credit scores
When you are no longer our customer, we continue to share your information as described in this notice.
All financial companies need to share customers’ personal information to run their everyday business. In the section below, we list the reasons financial companies can share their customers’ personal information; the reasons Great American Bank chooses to share; and whether you can limit this sharing.
Questions? Call 785-838-9704
Who we are
Who is providing this notice? Great American Bank
What we do
How does Great American Bank protect my personal information?
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
How does Great American Bank collect my personal information? We collect your personal information, for example, when you
- open an account or make deposits or withdrawals from your account
- pay your bills or apply for a loan
- use your credit or debit card
Why can’t I limit all sharing? Federal law gives you the right to limit only
- sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes – information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for non-affiliates to market to you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and non-financial companies.
- Great American Bank does not share with our affiliates.
Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and non-financial companies.
- Great American Bank does not share with our non-affiliates so they can market to you.
A formal agreement between non-affiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
- Great American Bank does not jointly market.